Today we will be releasing the new GTA 5 Beta Keygen! The GTA 5 Beta Key generator took us a good amount of time to develop, mainly because cracking the codes wasn’t all that easy. Now that we have finally finished the GTA 5 Beta Keygen we are proudly releasing it to the public!
GTA 5 GAME OF THE YEAR
Grand Theft Auto V was announced by Rockstar Games on October 25, 2011, a few days after the tenth anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III. Every web page on Rockstar’s network (even the old Vice City and San Andreas pages from 2002-2004) was replaced with a GTAV logo and a release date for the game’s first trailer.
The one-and-a-half-minute-long trailer revealed that the game is set in the city of Los Santos – Rockstar’s take on Los Angeles, California. Soon after, Grand Theft Auto V was officially announced in a Take-Two Interactive press statement. In the statement, Rockstar confirmed that “Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.” Rockstar also asserted that GTA V is “a bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer [..] focusing on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.”
GTA 5 Beta Keygen screenshot bellow:
Watch GTA 5 Beta Keygen instructional video bellow
Download GTA 5 Beta Keygen Now!
Version updated: November 20, 2014
This file has been downloaded 1874 times.
GTA 5 beta keygen instructions:
- Download GTA 5 beta key generator.
- Start the program.
- Click on ‘Gen Key’ get a closed beta key (one key per computer).
- Redeem the key on gta 5 beta website.
- Download the early build and install.
- Share on facebook and enjoy the game!
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 – 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or similar
- RAM: 3 GB and +
- HDD: 30 GB free disk space +
- Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory +
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9
- Supported Graphics Cards (GPU): Nvidia 8600 + or ATI 3870 +
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory/RAM: 2 GB Ram
- Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 7900 or 512MB ATI X1900
- Hard Disk Space: 30 – 40 GB
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 SP1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.66GHz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card (GPU): NVIDIA GTX 480 or similar ATI
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB free HDD
- Operating System: Vista SP 2 or Window 7 – 8 SP 1